이대여성암병원장 외과(유방암ㆍ갑상선암센터), 유방암센터 관심의료진 등록
전문 진료 분야
학력 및 경력사항
- 서울대학교 대학원 의학박사
- 서울대학교 대학원 의학석사
- 서울대학교 의과대학 졸업
교육 및 연구경력
- 2018-2020 | 이화여자대학교 의무부총장 겸 의료원장
- 2009-2018 | 이대여성암병원 유방암·갑상선암센터장
- 2007 | International Executive Meeting in MGH
- 2005-2006 | UCLA/Revlon breast Cancer Center & Gonda Breast cancer Research Laboratory 연수
- 2001-현재 | 이화여자대학교 의과대학 외과 교수
- 1997-2001 | 이화여자대학교 의과대학 외과 조교수
- 1993-1997 | 지방공사 강남병원(현 서울의료원) 외과 과장
- 1989-1993 | 서울대학교병원 외과 레지던트
- 1988-1989 | 서울대학교병원 인턴
- 1996 | 최우수 박사학위 논문상 수상
- 2004 | 대한암학회 GSK 학술상 수상
- 2009 | 한국유방암학회 동아학술상 수상
- 2014 | 대한내분비내과학회 명민학술상 수상
기타 학술 관련 경력
- 2018-현재 | 사립대의료원협의회 총무이사
- 2018-현재 | 대한병원협회 상임이사
- 대한갑상선-내분비외과학회 평생회원, 상임이사(의료심사), 세부전문의위원회 위원장, 부회장
- 한국유방암학회 평생회원, 상임이사(홍보위원장), 법제이사, 부회장 역임
- 대한외과학회 정회원, 교육위원, 세부전문의 분과 TFT 위원, 대한 외과학회지 심사위원 역임
- 대한암학회 정회원
- 대한내시경복강경외과학회 정회원
- 임상종양학회 평생회원
- Efficacy of a clinical pathway for patients with thyroid cancer. JOURNAL OF THE SCIENCES AND SPECIALTIES OF THE HEAD AND NECK Volume 40, Issue 9 .
- Use of CA15-3 for screening breast cancer: An antibody-lectin sandwich assay for detecting glycosylation of CA15-3 in sera. ONCOLOGY REPORTS Volume 40 Issue 1 .
- Feasibility of Classification of Triple Negative Breast Cancer by Immunohistochemical Surrogate Markers. Clinical Breast Cancer Volume 18, Issue 5, October 2018, Pages e1123-e1132.
- The effect of adjuvant chemotherapy on survival in Korean patients with node negative T1c, triple negative breast cancer. PLOS Computational Biology Published: May 16, 2018.
- Dystrophic Calcifications in the Breast from Secondary Hyperparathyroidism. Breast Care/Multidisciplinary Journal for Research, Diagnosis and Therapy Breast Care 2018;13:44-46 .
- Assessment of Quality of Life and Safety in Postmenopausal Breast Cancer Patients Receiving Letrozole as an Early Adjuvant Treatment. Journal of Breast Cancer v.21(2); Jun 2018.
- Percentage Decline of Parathyroid Hormone Level is a Predictor for Post-thyroidectomy Symptomatic Hypocalcemia. Journal of Breast Cancer v.17(4); Dec 2017.
- Reproductive factors as risk modifiers of breast cancer in BRCA mutation carriers and high-risk non-carriers. Oncotarget. 2017 Nov 24; 8(60): 102110–102118. .
- Endoscopic Thyroidectomy Via the Cervico-axillary Approach for Thyroid Cancer: Initial Experience in a Single Institute. Korean Journal of Endocrine Surgery v.17(1); Mar 2017.
- Suppression of Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Neuroinflammation by Morin via MAPK, PI3K/Akt, and PKA/HO-1 Signaling Pathway Modulation. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 2017, 65, 2, 373-382.
- Lab on a fabric: Mass producible and low-cost fabric filters for the high throughput viable isolation of circulating tumor cells. Biosensors and Bioelectronics Volume 91, 15 May 2017, Pages 747-755.
- Strong Correlation of Indoleamine 2,3-Dioxygenase 1 Expression with Basal-Like Phenotype and Increased Lymphocytic Infiltration in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer. Journal of Cancer 2017; 8(1): 124–130. .
- Attenuation of collagen-induced arthritis by hyperbaric oxygen therapy through altering immune balance in favor of regulatory T cells. Journal of the Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society, Inc [01 Jul 2017, 44(4):321-330] .
- High-purity capture and release of circulating exosomes using an exosome-specific dual-patterned immunofiltration (ExoDIF) device. Nanoscale Issue 36, 2017 .
- Clinicopathologic Characteristics of Pregnancy-Associated Breast Cancer: Results of Analysis of a Nationwide Breast Cancer Registry Database. Journal of Breast Cancer v.20(3); Sep 2017.
- The Effect of Reproductive Factors on Breast Cancer Presentation in Women Who Are BRCA Mutation Carrier. Journal of Breast Cancer v.20(3); Sep 2017.
- Dual-patterned immunofiltration (DIF) device for the rapid efficient negative selection of heterogeneous circulating tumor cells. Lab on a Chip Issue 24, 2016 .
- Cytokeratin 18 is necessary for initiation of TGF-beta 1-induced epithelial-mesenchymal transition in breast epithelial cells. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry December 2016, Volume 423, Issue 1–2, pp 21–28| .
- Age-related reduction of antibody response against the human endogenous retrovirus K envelope in women. Oncotarget v.7(14); 2016 Apr 5.
- Exogenous C2 Ceramide Suppresses Matrix Metalloproteinase Gene Expression by Inhibiting ROS Production and MAPK Signaling Pathways in PMA-Stimulated Human Astroglioma Cells. International Journal of Molecular Sciences 2016, 17(4), 477.
- Expression patterns of GATA3 and the androgen receptor are strongly correlated in patients with triple-negative breast cancer. Human Pathology Volume 55, September 2016, Pages 190-195.
- The role of the addition of ovarian suppression to tamoxifen in young women with hormone-sensitive breast cancer who remain premenopausal or regain menstruation after chemotherapy (ASTRRA): study protocol for a randomized controlled trial and progress. BMC Cancer 201616:319.
- Syndecan-2 enhances E-cadherin shedding and fibroblast-like morphological changes by inducing MMP-7 expression in colon cancer cells. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications Volume 477, Issue 1, 12 August 2016, Pages 47-53.
- A lectin-based approach to detecting carcinogenesis in breast tissue. Oncology Letters April 18, 2016 Pages: 3889-3895 .
- Two-year Follow-up of Volumetric-modulated Arc Therapy for Treating Internal Mammary Nodes in Locally Advanced Breast Cancer. Intermational Journal of Cancer Research and Treatment /Anticancer Research September 2016 vol. 36 no. 9 4847-4851 .
- The value of cytoplasmic Y-box-binding protein 1 as a prognostic marker for breast cancer in Korean. Breast Cancer September 2016, Volume 23, Issue 5, pp 685–691.
- Extracellular vesicle derived from Staphylococcus aureus enhanced tamoxifen effect in ER-positive breast cancer cells. Journal of Breast Cancer.
- Second Primary Thyroid Cancer in Breast Cancer Survivors: An Institutional Review of 20-Year Experience. Journal of Breast Cancer.
- Diagnosis of breast cancer using blood and urine microbiome. Annual Congress of KSS 2018 70th Congress of the Korean Surgical Society, 2018.11, 377-378 (2 pages).
- Microbiomes affect the therapeutic resistance of HER2 type breast cancer. Annual Congress of KSS 2018 70th Congress of the Korean Surgical Society, 2018.11, 320-321 (2 pages) .
- The Diagnostic algorithm of breast cancer using the human microbiome. Annual Congress of KSS 2018 70th Congress of the Korean Surgical Society, 2018.11, 377-378 (2 pages).
- Novel Pharmacobiotic approach to enhance the tamoxifen efficacy using bacterial extracellular vesicles as the immunotherapy in breast cancer. Annual Congress of KSS 2018 70th Congress of the Korean Surgical Society.
- The effect of symbiotic gut bacterial differences in young breast cancer patients. Noplasia October 2018Volume 41, Supplement 1, Pages S18–S19 .
- Diagnostic significance of breast cancer subtypes via bacterial extracellular vesicles in urine . Journal of Breast Cancer.
- The effect of bacterial extracellular vesicles from Staphylococcus aureus and Klebsiella pneumoniae for growth on breast cancer cell lines. Journal of Breast Cancer.
- Microbial nanovesicles of urine as a diagnostic tool of breast cancer. Journal of Breast Cancer.
- Graves' disease does not affect the prognosis of papillary throid cancer. Annual Congress of KSS 2017 69th Congress of the Korean Surgical Society.
- Diagnosis of breast cancer via 16S rDNA sequencing of microbial nanovesicles in blood or urine. Annual Congress of KSS 2017 69th Congress of the Korean Surgical Society.
- Evaluation of breast edema in early breast cancer patients after breast conserving surgery: a pilot study. Journal of Breast Cancer.
- The Utility of Scalp cooling syatem for prevention of hair loss and scalp follicutitis in breast cancer patients receiving chemotherapy: a prospective cohort study. Journal of Breast Cancer.
- Clincopathologic predictive factors of Endopredict high risk group in breast cancer. Annual Congress of KSS 2016 68th Congress of the Korean Surgical Society.
- Tract Recurrence of a Follicular Neoplasm after Endoscopic thyroidectomy. Thyroid, Vol. 22, No. 2 | Patients with Remarkable Features or Rare Disorders.
- Accuracy of intraoperative touch imprint cytology of breast lesions using core-needle biopsy specimen: A comparision with frozen section diagnosis. VIRCHOWS ARCHIV vol. 469, pp. S96 - S96.
- Expression pattern of GATA3 and androgen receptor are strongly correlated in patients with triple negative breast cancer. Human Pathology Volume 55, September 2016, Pages 190-195.
- 내분비외과학 2nd Edition.
- 제4판 유방학.
- 바실러스 속 세균 유래 세포밖 소포체를 포함하는 임신관련 질환 치료용 조성물.
- [헬스조선] “나라서 다행이다” 암을 이기게 해준 무한 긍정의 힘 2022-12-27
- [서울경제] 문병인 원장 "진단후 1주일 내 수술 13년째 고수…내가족이란 생각으로 마음까지 치료" 2022-09-01
- [메디칼타임즈] "임금 자진삭감 위기 딛고 외형 확장 재도약 꾀한다" 2022-08-29
- [이데일리] ‘황색포도상구균 유래 세포밖 소포체’ 유방암 치료 효능에 영향 2022-04-19
- [라포르시안] 유방암 환자에서 항암제 유도 말초신경염 등의 둘록세틴 치료 효과 2021-10-06
- [의협신문] 문병인 이대여성암병원장 "여성암 환자, 후속 치료 강조돼야!" 2020-06-25
- [의학신문] 이대여성암병원, "여성암 치료 성공 '진단·수술·관리' 삼박자 갖춘다" 2020-06-25
- [미디어파인] [이화의료원 문병인 원장 인터뷰] 여성 취약계층을 위한 나눔 봉사 활발 2019-10-15
- [문화일보] 2시간만에 癌진단, 1주일내 수술… ‘마음의 고통’도 최소화 2017-07-11
- [건강동영상] 유방암 수술 10년차의 관리법을 이대여성암병원장 문병인 교수와 함께 리뷰해봅니다 2022-04-22
- [건강동영상] 유방암 수술 10년차의 관리법을 문병인 교수와 함께 리뷰해봅니다 2022-04-22